I'm in love with Logan and cats.
and every thing I've originally posted is my own work.
I’ve never made crepes before and it always just looked too hard. I figure a weekend morning to try wasn’t going to hurt. I got the recipe from Vegan Yum Yum, who has recipes for different sweet and savory fillings. These crepes turned out to be pretty yummy.
- 1/2 c. Soy milk or almond milk
- 2/3 c. Water
- 1/4 c. Earth Balance, melted
- 1 c. White flour
- 1/4 tsp. Sea salt
- 1 tbs. Brown sugar (sweet crepes only, optional)
- 2 tsp. Vanilla extract (sweet crepes only, optional)
- 2 tbs. water, to thin if needed
Place all the ingredients in a blender or in a bowl. Blend or whisk until smooth. Transfer to a 2 cup measuring cup (for pouring) and refrigerate for 30 minutes. While the batter is refrigerating, prepare your fillings (frozen or fresh berries with some sugar and vanilla). Sprinkle with some powdered sugar.